Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Just catchin' up . . .

I tried to upload these last night, but somehow, the pics got bogged down, so we'll try it again! One of the secretaries at church gave Kayla a ring pop -- I'll let you guess what color it was!
Since Bryan's parents were in Nebraska last week for a funeral, they came down for a couple of days this past weekend -- it was GREAT! It was a crazy, crazy weekend and the "built-in babysitters" really eliminated shuffling the kids here and there. And, I don't have any pics to prove it, but they were a huge help in getting the baby gear ready -- swing, bassinet, car seat, pac-n-play, bouncy seat, etc. Since they were stored in the basement, well, um . . . let's say that they had a good layer of dust on them from the mudding/sanding project of last summer's basement project!

We took advantage of a rain break one day they were here to go feed the ducks -- looks like Kayla was intently trying to communicate!

Joshua takes his bread-throwing very seriously!


And for those of you who just need some comic relief this week -- thought I'd post my 3 1/2 week picture! wow.

3 comments:

Karis said...

I love the baby bump picture. You are all baby -- I think I remember you saying that you have struggled with weight gain during pregnancies but it doesn't look like it this time. So cute -- I know you probably don't feel so cute these days. Thanks for the picture.

Tim, Kristen , Megan, Emily, and Anna said...

Love the pictures..I agree with Karis, you are cute! Glad Bryan's parents could come visit and help out!

The Trendy Family said...

you look great lisa!