Thursday, March 26, 2009

8 days and counting . . .

For you crazy people who keep whining about more belly pics . . . this was actually taken last Friday, which means it was 2 weeks to go at this time. I am now at 8 days to go (until due date), so technically this pic is obsolete!

Had a sonogram today (the dr. last week was a little concerned about the "bigness" of the baby) and their figures are registering at 10 lbs. 5 oz -- with a 1 lb. difference on either side. (9.5 lbs up to . . . well . . . you can do the math). Yeah -- I'm kinda freaking out right now, so it'll be interesting to see what the dr. says tomorrow at my appt. Stay tuned . . .


And this would be a result of my "nesting" -- it became absolutely imperative that the ceiling fan be dusted. Always a bit of an adventure with high ceilings!

3 comments:

Karis said...

I love the picture! Thanks for posting. You are just too absolutely cute -- all baby. If women turn and stare at you, it's because they're jealous they gained all over so it wasn't so obvious how big their bellies were (like me).

Tim, Kristen , Megan, Emily, and Anna said...

Lisa, I am with Karis...so cute!!! I sure hope the dr. is wrong with the weight of the baby...as I am sure you are. I will be staying tuned into how your appointment goes tomorrow. Thanks for the picture! (When I showed Tim the picture, he said she has to be a Varner, you can tell by the face! Apparently we Varners have a certain look in our face!!! He is still figuring out who goes with who as I am sure all the cousin in laws are!)

Hyla said...

Aw! You are gorgeous! Seriously. Also, the hair looks great! Can't wait to see what variety of baby you have!