Thursday, October 02, 2008

Ok, OK . . so it's been a while!

Since I had a "friendly" slap-on-the wrist from a friend today (that's you . . . Hyla!) that it had been a while, I decided to get going on the blog again!

Several weeks ago, my mom, myself, and the kiddos went to IN to a cousin's wedding. We stopped in St. Louis overnight to see my grandma and grandpa who just moved next door to my aunt and uncle.


Grandpa and Kayla -- there are 90 years between them!


Grandma, Grandpa and the kids. Even though we were only there 12 hours, the kids really warmed up to them and we had a great time together!

The remainder of the trip, however, from MO to IN went NOT WELL and we hit every conceivable road block, construction, etc. Frustrating.



We stayed with my brother and sis-in-law so the cousins got to be together -- fun times! Well, fun times, fight times, fun times, fight times . . .you get the picture! Typical toddler times!



Joshua has really started going to town with his legos -- I was glad I snapped a picture of this because 2 minutes later, he ripped it apart! It is a remote control airplane complete with remote! He definitely gets his ingenuity from his father, not from me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, it is good to see the wonderful pictures of your family. I will have to check often and watch the kids grow up! This is your cousin, Barb, haven't seen you in years but you look so much like you Dad.