Tuesday, October 14, 2008

BIG NEWS!

For those of you who read Bryan's blog, this is no big news, but for the rest of you . . .

We are expecting Baby #3 in early April! We're super excited . . . especially now that I'm feeling MUCH, MUCH better! Bryan posted a funny story on his blog of Joshua's response -- check it out! (www.verticalresonator.blogspot.com).

The above pic was taken at Fall Fest several weekends ago. It was a church-wide celebration at a local pumpkin patch. Kayla was constantly wanting to go one place, and Joshua another. Made me wonder about when there are more kids in the equation . . .!


No, I did not photoshop this pic -- isn't it funny??


That same weekend we went to "Rev up your Engines" -- an event a local church puts on that has LOTS of different trucks, tractors, etc. This was inside a FedEx truck.


Joshua driving the tractor -- check out the tongue!


Inside the sleeping cab of a tractor-trailor. (my terminology probably isn't right!)

Kayla, on the other hand, was perfectly content to stay IN the stroller with her balloon. Works with me.


Random, I know, but look what the kids and I picked on OCTOBER the 1st . . . can you believe it? Chalk one up to "ever-bearing" strawberries! Picking the berries was a fun activity this past summer -- we had much more luck with those than the pumpkin seeds we planted. (maybe the Lord knew we shouldn't have planted them on the farmer's land next to us!!!!)

2 comments:

Tim, Kristen , Megan, Emily, and Anna said...

Congrats on baby #3...how exciting. Great pictures as well!!

Karis said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys, and I am thrilled to hear that you're feeling better. When is the due date? How far along are you? Will you try to find out the gender? Have you found a doctor you like there in Topeka? Sorry for all the questions. Maybe I should just email you but then again, if I wait to get around to doing that, it might not happen for awhile.

I had to smile about the comment you made about this baby being the one to outnumber the adults. Aren't our moms amazing -- five children and they did such a great job! I feel crazy with two. :-)