Saturday, May 17, 2008

Trip to Houstonia

Last weekend, we made trip to Houstonia -- a very bittersweet, emotional trip. My grandparents are going to be moving soon to be closer to my aunt/uncle. A very good thing -- but hard to process, too. Anyway, the kids love going upstairs to the "big" toy room and seeing what awaits them!


Great grandma playing with Kayla -- Kayla wanted to sit next to grandma on the bench, but did NOT want to be held!


I missed the opportune time with this pic . . . I looked up to see my 93-year old grandma carrying Kayla, but it didn't last long as Kayla had bigger and better things to do!


Grandma loves her cards!
This was right before mother's day and she loved going through the mail!



One last picture on the porch -- I'll just leave it at that :(.

No comments: