Friday, May 23, 2008

Ryan's graduation

I can't believe it . . .my "little" brother graduated from high school last week! (He's the one on the very end).


My g/g varner came up for the occasion -- although they might have reconsidered if they knew the ceremony was 2 1/2 hours long! It was fun to see them over lunch and during the ceremony.


The boys did great . . .considered the ceremony was 2 1/2 hours long! (Did I mention it was 2 1/2 hours long????) Thank goodness it was super easy to go out and walk/get a drink/walk/get another drink!


Mama catching all the action -- can you believe this is your 5th child graduating from high school ????


Happy Graduation Ryan! (I think there were 300ish graduating seniors during the 2 1/2 hour ceremony!)

PS -- it was worth it,though!

No comments: