Saturday, May 17, 2008

This and That!

We never have pics of just us anymore! This was at Ryan's band concert -- it was great until the cannons went off for 1812 overture . . . Joshua didn't think much of it!


"B" is for binocular . . . Joshua and I are doing one letter/week (arts, activities, food, Bible verse, etc) and this was last week's activity! Such a goober! (yes, those are toilet paper tubes, why?


Don't remember where we were coming from, but I think it's safe to say they crashed! I will admit that I love carrying them inside, though, because that's about the only time Joshua will be "snuggly" with me anymore :(.


This pic was taken in the basement when Daddy was working and I was on kid patrol. Joshua HATES the nail gun -- hence he's holding his ears!


I heard Kayla saying "uck, uck" from the hallway . . . she had fallen backwards into a bin and couldn't get up. I thought it was rather humorous! She is talking like crazy!

No comments: