Tuesday, February 12, 2008

My apologies . . .

I know, I know . . . it's been forever I kind of have an excuse . . . we got a Mac, and for whatever reason, I couldn't upload any pics, so I just didn't post. But, for some strange reason, it worked tonight -- so lucky you!



We've been excited about ANY reason to get out of the house lately . . . so we were thrilled to go to Washburn University to see a "battle of the drum lines" that my brother was in. Picture doesn't do it justice (wouldn't it be nice to have zoom!), but it was a fun evening and our kids were enthralled. We've had so much fun going to hear/see the drum line this year.


Couldn't figure out how to rotate this -- but Kayla has just been cracking us up lately! She turned 15 months yesterday -- yucky shots today. She's babbling so much now -- now I see why the ped. was concerned with Joshua when he was 15 months!


A little peek-a-boo after lunch while I clean up!


Daddy and Kayla

I promise -- I'll try to be more prompt at posting . . . .

1 comment:

Karis said...

Wow -- Mac users! Dan will be excited for you guys; I'm not into using his Mac yet.

It was fun seeing the pictures.