Monday, February 18, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!

I managed to get the kids dressed in red on V-day --- and that was about the extent of our family celebration! I got to spend the evening with Bryan, though . . .at rehearsal! How romantic!


Several weeks ago, we set up Bem & Steve's HUGE tent . . . definitely a winter cabin fever activity! The thing was HUGE -- it barely fit in the room, but the kids thought it was great. I didn't get a picture of the completed project, but this gives you an idea of the size!


Happy B-day Bem! We let Joshua pick out his own card for her -- and it was a "CARS" card that said "Happy 5th B-day!" Joshua was VERY proud of it, though!


My contribution was making ice cream dessert for the clan at our house!

1 comment:

Hyla said...

They all got ice cream dessert?!? I'm so jealous!! Do you think you could ship one for my birthday? Chris' birthday is the day after mine so we could share and make it worth your effort! You should think about it.