Friday, May 30, 2014

Memorial Day Weekend and End of School!

We had a great time last weekend just regrouping as a family!  
Spend some time near the lake . . .

Go Kayla!

Lots of curious onlookers!

This was a weird looking fish -- can you tell I am fish-illiterate????

They were smiling in the pool -- but it was REALLY cold:)


A little homemade ice cream:)

Enjoying the aforementioned home made ice cream!



Field Day at school!  I worked the ice cream station -- which happened to be right after the water soaking station -- so all of the kids came through sopping wet!  



Kayla's class -- lots of smiles!



Yesterday was the last day of school!  Since so many other schools were out last week, it seemed like we went FOREVER!  Our district doesn't "build" any extra snow days into the schedule, so we paid for all of the "awesome" snow days this winter!  Joshua's last day of 3rd grade at Warren Hills!




Kayla's last day of 1st grade!  We had some "I don't want to leave my 
teacher" tears the night before:(


Here was the pic on the first day of school . . .



 . . . and the last!


Next year we will have a 4th grader, 2nd grader, and Kindergartner!



So Tyler and I went grocery shopping while they were at school . . . and I totally had a breakdown "moment" at Price Chopper.  I am moving into a different season of 
life with all the kids heading to school:(

After school, we hit a snow cone place with some neighbors/friends.  
I guess this means we're officially ready for summer!



No comments: