Friday, July 03, 2009

Summer Stuff

And here's our happy camper . . . just along for another ride in the car seat!


Just for giggles, I pulled up a picture of Joshua I remembered taking in his car seat . . .


I almost don't like this pic because I don't like to think that our "baby" is already in this seat . . .


The other day I caught Kayla improvising a changing table for her baby . . . the hall table!



This would be Joshua at t-ball . . .also known as "let's dog pile to see who can get the ball first."
Happy spectators at T-ball


Joshua carrying on a very intense conversation at swimming lessons. . .

Jumping off the board . . .


And this would be our worn-out little boy . . . ya think?

2 comments:

Tim, Kristen , Megan, Emily, and Anna said...

Cute pictures!!

Hyla said...

hey - your hair looks cute like that vern