Friday, May 01, 2009

This & That

Kayla and her bike! I'm just wondering how she sees anything behind her hair and helmet!


Tyler's first bottle . . . he took it like a champ! Can I hear a "hallelujah?" Bryan immediately said, "So . . . when can we go on a date???"


Last Sunday AM, a friend and I were nursing at the same time -- we couldn't help but laugh at the sizes of our babies! Tyler was born 10 days before she was -- they're almost the same size, right?

Last Sunday, J's SS Class had a "program" with some songs and verses -- very fun to see them! This is the SS class that I help out with every other week (well, before Tyler, anyway!). If you can't locate Joshua, he's the one about 10 inches taller than everyone else!


Great Grandma and Grandpa ended up making a trip north this past week, so we got to see them for an hour or so! I think Kayla only lasted about 2 minutes with Grandpa reading the book!

Great Grandma and Tyler
It was so good to see them -- being around family is just the best!


Ok -- so the other day, I was sitting on the floor here taking this picture with the kids and Joshua says, "Hey -- we have three kids now!" Apparently, it was a "light bulb" moment!


Working on a little "tummy time" -- such work, isn't it????

3 comments:

Tim, Kristen , Megan, Emily, and Anna said...

Love the pictures! That is neat that G&G Varner came and visited. We got to see them over Easter as they came to church with us that Sunday. It was nice to see them as well! Hope you and your hubby get to go out on a date soon!!

Karis said...

I laughed at the "we have three kids" realization/comment. It must be so strange in a good way of course to be outnumbered.

I was holding my breath when I saw Tyler with the bottle to see if he had gotten fussy with the nursing like Kayla had. I was so glad to read only good news -- that he was taking a bottle for date night practice. :-)

Hyla said...

Dude, why are your kids giants?