Friday, April 17, 2009

This past week

I'm sure that I'll think of a great caption as soon as I post this, but thought this was a funny pic . . .


Tyler's first bath -- didn't like the first one AT ALL, but has LOVED them every since!


Our little man! 2 1/2 weeks old!


We had a friend from college that had emailed several months ago to see if he and his wife could stay with us on their way to CO -- and we said sure, as long as they didn't expect any Martha Stewart entertaining . . . clean sheets and cereal for breakfast! It was good to catch up with Kent and meet his wife, Jenny!



Kayla undoubtedly thought it would be more challenging to dump together 4 different puzzles instead of limiting it to one!

Just thought I would mention . . .Tyler turns three weeks on Tuesday -- and three weeks is the mark where Kayla started demonstrating her severe "sensitivity" to something -- she got very, very fussy (5-6 hours of crying at a time), had severe acne that the dr's couldn't diagnose, and eventually we put her on a special formula at 2 months that cleared everything up. Consequently, I'm really, really nervous about this next week -- so if you think about it, could you pray for us? We're praying that if Tyler has the same sensitivity (there are times I think I "see" the same tendencies) that it would be very definitive and we can get him on the same formula. Thanks!

3 comments:

Tim, Kristen , Megan, Emily, and Anna said...

Tyler is so cute! I hope everything goes well this next week, and that he does not have the same sensitivity. I love reading your blog and seeing your pictures!

Karis said...

Prayed as I read this and will keep you guys in prayer!

M&A said...

We will think of little Tyler and you guys.