Saturday, February 07, 2009

Wonderful Weather!

We've been taking advantage of some WONDERFUL weather the last two days -- today we went to the park after naps/quiet time -- who would have thunk in Feb???


OK -- do you happen to notice a "trend" in our children's facial expressions? What's up with that????
This would be Bryan at the controls of the camera!



Yesterday we went to the zoo -- it's nice to "eek" out a few more trips before our pass expires in April. We have LOVED having it this year -- I am so glad I was talked into it! By the way, this pic wasn't completely spontaneous . . . I begged Joshua to hold her hand so I could get a "silhouette" picture for a project I'm working on. Still didn't get a good silhouette pic, but we'll keep working on it!


I think this creature was REALLY, REALLY excited about the prospect of getting fed. Kayla, on the other hand, was REALLY, REALLY apprehensive about the excitedness of this creature!
Should have cropped this -- oh well, still a good picture of the two of them!


Even managed to sneak in grilling out tonight!


Last but not least, this would be the "I have 8 weeks to go" picture. wow.
(Technically, I now have 7 weeks, 5 days, but who's counting?????) And no -- don't you even mention the possibility of going past the due date. Seriously.

1 comment:

Tim, Kristen , Megan, Emily, and Anna said...

It has been nice having wonderful weather! We have enjoyed it as well taking walks and such outside. One day, Megan will be old enough to go to the park too!!!