Sunday, August 05, 2007

The One and only Jackson County 4-H Parade!!!!

I tell you . . . it's the highlight of the summer! When Joshua heard me mention on the phone that we were going to the parade, he started saying, "throw candy." And then . . . he started saying "popcorn" (I thought) and then I FINALLY realized he was trying to say "Pumpkin" . . . obviously associating the stash of candy from Halloween with this parade. Amazing! So . . . we were the only losers who brought our Halloween pumpkin to the 4-H parade!


Grandma, Grandpa, and Kayla


The much-anticipated Varco Motors parade entry! Ryan was driving it!


And the convertible was advertising Varco West!


Unfortunately, not all of the entires/floats made it to the end . . . it was a bit warm and they overheated! I'm telling you . . . life isn't complete until you've been to the Jackson County 4-H Parade!

1 comment:

Karis said...

Yeah for the Varco Motors parade entry.

I love it that Joshua took his pumpkin to the parade. :-)