Wednesday, August 15, 2007

It's Hot!

Like much of the country . . . it's been hot! I think it's been over 100 the last week . . . but thankfully, one of our neighbors has a very nice inground pool that he opens up to the neighborhood. It is so convenient to load the stroller and be able to cool off! And . . . Joshua just loves going to the "big pool." I'm afraid that our little kiddie pool just won't cut it anymore!


It's not uncommon to have 15 - 20 people -- mostly families with little kiddos!


Do ya think Joshua has enough flotation devices on?


Priceless isn't it? And no . . . I haven't cleaned my window lately!


Our resident clown!

1 comment:

Karis said...

Yeah for havnig a nearby pool that you can enjoy. I am loving swimming now that I'm getting big, and of course, Kayla loves it too.