Sunday, April 27, 2014

Big days for Tyler!



So, I'm super behind on these things . . .
Last month Tyler's preschool had a Spring Concert -- he is in the back row with brown/white striped shirt.  I wish I had an audio recording -- let's just say he sang very enthusiastically past the cutoffs, and Joshua and Kayla were absolutely in stitches laughing at the whole situation!  
Proud parents we were, I tell ya:)


All of the kids have started ball for the season, but I only have pics of Tyler so far.  Is anything more adorable/humorous than first year T-ball?????


 Tyler getting ready to run from first to second . . . I think he's ready, what do you think????


Last week, the Cubbie program at church had their program -- he is in the back row.  He has really adjusted well to Cubbies here and it was fun to see their little program!

And this is where Mama gets choked up . . .this is Kindergarten round up:(  Impossible.  Since we had already turned in all of the paperwork to the main office, it took less than an hour . . . it was great!

Kayla has been doing gymnastics this spring (blue leotard) -- although we're going to be taking a break here during softball season.  

1 comment:

Varner's said...

Tyler cracks me up!