Sunday, October 24, 2010

Fall This and That

Several weeks ago, J's class went on a field trip to a pumpkin patch. The teachers had prepped the kids to wear lots of layers and long sleeves since it is NORMALLY cold in October. However, this particular day, it was really, really warm and didn't have to worry a bit about it being too cold! It was actually HOT!

Here he is . . . emerging from the long hay "tunnel" --I got wigged out just looking down the one end!

His whole class.


So, I really wanna give a garden a try -- so we (as in Bryan and Ryan) rented a heavy duty tiller and they worked it up.

We'll have to do it again in the Spring, but we'll see what happens . . .


The picture was not posed . . . our oldest two with the neighbor kids -- they play together A LOT!

And, just for giggles, some Tyler pictures! I always think of the book "Good Night Gorilla" when I see this picture!

I swear, he is part monkey . . .


Yep, this is our "I just got my hands on a blue permanent marker" smile!

No comments: