Sunday, October 03, 2010

Dedicated to Mr. Tyler

I meant to post this last week, but am just now getting around to it! Tyler is definitely an 18-month baby on the move who LOVES to keep us busy.

For example . . . I had run upstairs for like TWO SECONDS, and heard him raising cane downstairs (not crying, just trying to get my attention.) This was the conversation:

Me: "Tyler . . . come upstairs to Mommy." (yep, we're down with gates now) Repeated multiple times.

Kayla: "Mommy, Tyler's in the high chair."

Me: "What?" "IN the highchair?"

Kayla: "Yes -- he climbed up in the highchair."

Hence the above picture! He was "stuck" in his perch!


Later that same morning . . . (notice how the high chair lid is now in place . . .preventing him from climbing up himself) . . . I walked in the kitchen to find him ON the table. I took this pic after I had helped him down to the safety of the chair.


After lunch, I was cleaning up and saw several bright flashes out of the corner of my eye -- at first I thought it was lightning . . . nope . . . I'll let you guess which child was helping me out by taking pictures like the one above.


This was actually taken a different day . . . but thought I would include it. He somehow managed to get his shirt up on his head, and then got it stuck. (And then this mean mama made him wait until I could take a picture!)


We love bike rides -- and with Kayla being such a trooper riding her bike, we haven't used the trailer very much at all because Tyler MUCH prefers to be on the back of Bryan -- even with a helmet on.


One of our favorite "when Tyler takes a nap" activities . . . having a tea party with real cupcakes with LOTS of frosting!

No comments: