Friday, June 04, 2010

Memorial Day and beyond

We spent part of Memorial Day at the zoo . . . always a treat when Bryan is with us as usually it is just the kiddos and me.


Afterwards ,we grabbed a bite and there was this man doing balloon animals . . . definitely a treat!

This picture was not staged . . .a very typical sight in the afternoon! Lots of play time with the neighbors!

Tyler's new favorite perch!


Last week, my friend Hyla from college made a trip to KS . . . so much fun to reconnect. We hadn't seen each other since we moved here.



We realized after she left that we didn't' get any pics with just her and me . .. grrrr.


Right before Joshua's first piano lesson . . . yep, we're going to give it a try. I now understand why it was always hard for my mom to be consistent teaching me lessons!

No comments: