Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Spring pics

Joshua's preschool class went on a field trip . . . here they are! He's still the tallest!

The peacock . . . it was really cool, I must admit!
This turkey was HUGE!

I took this on the way to AWANA Wed. night . . . yes, he is sleeping. I knew it was probably going to be a long night!


Thursday night popcorn and movie night (Daddy has rehearsal!).


Joshua's card from Kindergarten round-up! The "B" is due to another kid being named Joshua Nelson. Go figure!

I think I can, I think I can . . .For whatever reason, Tyler is FIXATED with the mouse!


Last Friday, we went on a picnic as a fam . . . lots of fun!

Anywhere there is water, it is a bonus!


"Mom, this sun it was too bright!"

Kayla and Mommy

Joshua's photography skills at work!

And this would be the newest addition of our family . .. Paco. A caterpillar, and hopefully (Lord, please do not let it die) a butterfly!

1 comment:

Tim, Kristen , Megan, Emily, and Anna said...

These are great pictures. I love the one of Joshua asleep in the van...looks so uncomfortable.