Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Joshua

OUR BABY TURNED FOUR!


I can't believe I'm just now blogging this -- it's been a little nutso around here. Anyway, earlier this month, our Joshua turned four. He wanted a "Cars" cake -- funny thing is, I don't think he ever had any of the cake . . . he only wanted the ice cream that came with it!


This was "THE" gift of the evening -- this super mega, rocket launcher from his aunt and uncle -- good thing we have high ceilings so we could test it out!


Reminds me of a good joke . . . "How many pollocks does it take . . .?" "The Men" did figure it out . . .eventually!

Uncle Ryan and Joshua


We got him a new bike . . . kind of a bummer in December, I know . . . but we did have one nice day to ride it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

where you come from!