Thursday, June 26, 2008

Trip Pics 3

I know this picture won't mean much to anyone besides me, but I'm posting it anyway! We caught a Kings Brass concert in the area and after the concert, the kids were playing in the trailer while they finished loading. OK . . . the orange thing in the background holds the display for the product table, and back in the day, we affectionately called it "Big Orange." So -- seeing my kids stand in front of "Big Orange" just seemed like two extremely different worlds colliding! BTW, it was great to see all of the guys again -- Joshua, however, made it VERY clear that he preferred to hear the concert from the lobby instead of the sanctuary -- it was VERY loud. Bryan was very gracious and allowed me to stay in the sanctuary for the concert while he was in the lobby!


We swung through IN to see my brother's family for an evening -- looks like the boys are hard at work!


These pictures never go quite as planned . . . at least the ones in the front are both chewing on their fingers!


Plan A was for Kayla to sleep in the crib. However, after 20 minutes of her SCREAMING, we decided to go for Plan B -- bring the crib mattress into the room Joshua was sleeping in. The girl must have decided in the night to go for Plan C -- the crib/floor method! Yes -- she was actually sleeping like this -- I wish I was that adaptable!


My hubby still teaches me not to take life too seriously!

No comments: