Monday, October 22, 2007

Wonderful Weekend Bonding!

The days of Joshua having free reign of the toys are OVER! Kayla likes to "help him" alot!


OK . . . this was our bonding project this weekend. My wonderful husband agreed to install some shelving this weekend for me! I know, it doesn't sound that exciting, but by utilizing the space more efficiently in the spare bedroom closet, I will be able to DRASTICALLY improve the clutter in the basement. So, hence the project!


Is this how you learned to cut boards in 4-H????


This picture isn't the FINAL product yet, but you get the picture. I am such a nerd . . . I can't wait to get everything labeled and organized!!!! Did I mention that I have a wonderful husband??? I hereby declare that this is the LAST project until after Christmas!


And, while Dad (and sometimes Mom) was busy with the closet project, the kids managed to keep busy in the playroom!!

No comments: