Friday, February 15, 2013

New Feb Stuff

Kayla is our "teacher in residence" -- 

The whole right-handed vs. left-handed is sometimes confusing . . .


 . . . but we persevere!

 A little father/son bonding time over an airplane . . .


I just HAD to document this pic.  Last week, I was giving piano lessons on a Thur evening (B is gone for rehearsal).  The kids had already had showers before the students arrived.  Tyler bonked his head (I think) the last 10 min or so from the end of the lessons and I told him he couldn't cry near the piano, so he went upstairs.  After the students left, I went upstairs to get things moving for bedtime .  . . and found him fast asleep on his bed.  Guess he was tired:)


 This is a norm right now at our house . . . J has been fighting wheezing lungs for the last two weeks so we've had lots of nebulizer time (and DS).  He's had steady improvement, but the improvement has been small, so the dr. has been upping meds and restricting physical activity.  I think we've been in 5 times to have the dr listen to his lungs and we're hoping we're getting close to the end of this.  Just thankful we live in a country where we have access to this care.


This was K last week at gymnastics --

I forget what you call these . . .straddle jumps???  
All I know is that we have a great cartwheel path in our living room!!!!

No comments: