Sunday, May 08, 2011

Easter, 2011 & End of AWANA

Yep, a little late, I realize, but that's the way we roll around here! The kids actually spent the night at my parent's home on Sat/Sun Easter weekend (I played, so it means leaving house at 6:30am). So . . . she actually got an "Easter Sunday" picture of the kiddos (that's a rarity for us when your hubby is always gone Easter morning!)-- I just don't have it yet. So, this is the best Easter pic of the kiddos I could find!


Kayla and Mommy

Joshua



Tyler . . . not to be left out of the action.

Looking for eggs . . .


Still looking for eggs . . .


We wrapped up our AWANA program this past week -- and this is the only picture I got :( This was Kayla's first year of Cubbies, so for the Cubbies who were there (they actually had their final hurrah the previous week) they came up to the front for a few songs, etc. Joshua finished his first year in Sparks -- also a great experience. We are definitely ready to come up for air, though this summer!!!!

No comments: