Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Last Weekend

So, after our last swing set went ka-putt from the wind storm, a family in the church asked us if we would like theirs . . . provided that we move it! Talk about a total God-thing! It is sturdier, has more options, and actually fits in our lawn better than the last one did. Why does that not surprise me?




Trying to get a picture with all of them . . . well, I tried.

Our small group from church grilled out and the kids
enjoyed playing until it was time to eat.





This past Sunday, I had my first piano recital in KS. Just a handful of students, but it has been wonderful to get back to teaching, even on a small scale. The scariest thing? Trying to work up a piece I played in college 12 years ago to keep myself accountable as a teacher to keep practicing! The nerves were going!


Several days ago, Kayla had an "Arts and Craft" night at the preschool she will be at next Fall. She was so excited all day, she could hardly contain it!

No comments: