Tuesday, August 03, 2010

St. Louis trip

We just got back from a quick trip to St. Louis (can you tell????) and had a great time! The main point of our visit was seeing G/G Smiley (see bottom of post) but we also met up with my brother/sister-in-law/cousins . . . lots of fun!

We decided to actually go up the arch . . . Kayla was a little hesitant, but did great!

Yep, we were there!

Went to Grant's Farm . . . highly recommend it!

This pic doesn't do the turtle justice -- insanely big!

I'm sure I should come up with a funny caption . . .

The cousins waiting for the animal show to begin


One of the many "tricks" -- the pig rolled out the red carpet.

They let this big 'ole owl loose . . .a little scary if you ask me!

We saw the Clyesdales up close -- huge.


Fun swim time with the kids!


Not a ton of swim pics . . . always a little dangerous to take around the water :)

Tyler's favorite place . . . out of the water and out of the pool!

Time with G/G Smiley! Grandma delighted in observing Tyler -- I think she was helping him fold his blanket -- only for him to unfold it!


We convinced Joshua to play a little something for Grandma . . . no telling how many students have played on that piano!


Sweet memories!


Joshua and G Grandpa.

2 comments:

Hyla said...

Awww! What did Joshua play?? Please tell him that I expect him to play when I come out in January. Oh, yeah -- I'm coming out in January. :)

Hyla said...

Also, the camel caption should be:
"Help! My lip is falling off!"