Saturday, September 05, 2009

Big Milestone!

Well, this was a big week in the Nelson household! Joshua had his first day of preschool! He was SOOOO excited -- made it a bit easier on mama! Bryan dropped him off and admitted he got a bit teary on his way to work -- I think it's safe to assume he handled it better than I would have!


This is Joshua and his teacher walking out to the van in the pick-up lanes. He said he had a blast, but I REALLY had to work to find out what all he did!

Tyler had a milestone too -- happy 5th month birthday! I think he decided to celebrate it in a not-so-good way . . . he has officially refused any kind of bottle for the past two weeks. Um . . . yeah. So, we bought a new sippy cup for him yesterday and we are in full swing of "sippy cup training" 'cause this momma is feeling a bit confined!


Joshua does a super job of entertaining Tyler when I'm trying to finish up meal prep, baths, etc. Such a huge helper!

My bro and sis in law are in town from Brian and Carly's wedding last weekend (I know, I know, I still need to post pics . . . hopefully later today) and we went to the zoo together yesterday. Our kids ages . . . 1 year (5 months), 2 years, 3 years, 4 years, and 5 years.

Just a cute pic . . . Joshua and Max are playing together so much better than a year ago . . . it's great!


No, she's not melting down, she's just screaming with all her might in the train tunnel!


And this . . . would be what happens when you have a MAJOR diaper blowout and mama realizes she neglected to "restock" the diaper bag with a back-up outfit after the last blow out. At least we've got the feet covered!

1 comment:

Karis said...

I too was glad that Kayla was excited about going to school even though I could tell she was nervous. If she had cried when we had left, I don't know what I would have done!

And we also haven't been able to figure out what they do at school all day. We ask all kinds of questions and get interesting info but not exactly what we were looking for. :-)