Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Morning at the Zoo

I know, I know . . . two days of posting in a row . .. it's amazing! We had some beautiful weather today and headed to the zoo. We're going to try the zoo pass thing this summer and see if we go enough to justify the cost. I must admit that we're not huge "zoo" people, but we'll see . . . This is Joshua with a friend from church. It was a challenge to keep both of them from racing ahead. I wish I had $1 for every time I said, "Joshua, Keep one hand on the stroller" -- I would be rich by now!


Kayla -- the vantage point from the stroller isn't
nearly as good as when you're walking . .


Lookin' at the big cats!


This pic really doesn't do it justice, but there were 5 strollers (3 of them double) and 7 kids 3 and under -- wow!


One last picture . . . we had so much fun this morning. We'll have to go again!

No comments: