Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Delinquent Thanksgicing pics

I never dreamed that we would only travel 45 minutes for our Thanksgiving destination -- it was great! My dad's side of the family was at my parent's house, so there was a houseful! This is Kayla and Great Grandpa Varner -- quite suprising that she even tolerated this as I think she was in "new people shock!"


Kayla and Great Grandma


On Satuday, we went to my other set of grandparent's to celebrate with them. Bryan stayed in Topeka to keep the light-show set-up going. We had a great time together and Joshua always enjoys going upstairs to find some toys. The funny thing is that I remember as a kid how we were go to the HUGE upstairs and play with the toys!


Try to keep Kayla entertained!


I'll let you decide who served up Joshua's pumpkin pie and
whipped cream . . . mom or grandma????

1 comment:

Karis said...

I know exactly what you mean about the wonderful blessing of having family so close by. Not because my parents are close by but because they aren't. I can tell you appreciate it so much more after being so far away.

Can't wait to see you guys at Christmas time. I heard you're trying to work it out so all the great grandkids can get together. That would be so great.