Wednesday, July 18, 2007

OK . . . it's been forever . . .

Sorry folks . . . it's been a long time since a post! This is "pa" and Joshua before we lit the fireworks on the 4th . . . looks like a barrel of fun, eh? Ha, Ha!


For all of you interested parties . . . potty training is going . . uh . . . well. . . it's going! I think we're going to take a sabattical for a couple of months and try again! Just doesn't seem to be a lot of interest on Joshua's part! As you can tell, we're even bringing Elmo into the process! I think we should get an "A" for creativity!


This would be after a meal of prunes, peas, biter biscuit and red cherry jello! Yum, yum!


This was Kayla's new trick this week!


Our little baby . . . 8 months old!

2 comments:

Karis said...

You definitely get creativity points for brining Elmo into the potty training world! And hey, taking a break isn't a bad idea. Not that I know anything about this subject because I haven't even started it yet. I think we're going to after our last week of camp so I've just started reading up on the subject, but it seems to be something that I'm just going to have to get a feel for with my specific child. Would love to do the potty training in a day -- it sounds so wonderful and way too good to be true. Sigh.

Kayla is really growing up. She looks so happy to be able to be so mobile.

Anonymous said...

Lisa -

Thanks so much for posting updated pics of Joshua and Kayla! It's fun to watch how fast they are growing! They're adorable - enjoy!

Elaine Bendinsky