Saturday, December 16, 2006

Kayla as baby Jesus!

Isn't she angelic? Our Christmas Walk Thru was tonight and Kayla was baby Jesus for the last half of it. We (Mommy and Kayla) had a REALLY rough day, and I was very skeptical that she would "perform well" -- and lo and behold she was fine the entire two hours. Oh me of little faith!


For some reason, this is the perferred holding position when Bryan holds her . . .hey, whatever works!

I don't know why these get out of order. Oh well. Kayla was right there next to the live sheep. It was very emotional for me as I thought about the reality of our Savior being born in those circumstances.



On a much light note . . . Joshua and I made sugar cookies this week. Well . . . actually . . . Betty Crocker made the mix, but we had fun choosing which cookie cutter to use and which sprinkles to use. Joshua even personalized them (while I had my back turned) by putting one fingerprint in each cookie!

No comments: